Sunday, November 7, 2010

Coming Back


I promise, today, that I will be back. I've been looking at this blog all semester, daunted by a 5th class I took on as an "overload." (Why didn't I think that if the UNIVERSITY calls it an OVERLOAD, that somehow I wouldn't feel OVERLOAD-ED?)



Anywho, I've got some new ideas "proofing" (yes, that's a self-aggrandizing metaphor), related to gardening (I've got a teeny one!) and recipes in line with seasonal items available at the farmer's market. In fact, I think I'm going to move quite closer to the food aspect of this blog, at least for awhile, and insert whatever "Teachable Moments" I can find--whether business, communication, or life-skills. I'm constantly discovering and wanting to share, and quite frankly I think that's the whole impetus for teaching, right? Just looking to convey what we know and love to those who care to listen...

1 comment:

  1. Okay, as an unemployed Donhauser I am looking for tips to AVOID in my first attempt in Resume writing in many many years. Although maybe heading back to college wouldn't be so bad.

    ReplyDelete